Property ID : VR00004HH
For Rent ฿40,000 Per Month - House
This fully furnished villa has a living area of 188m² and resides on a plot of 375m² of tropical garden in a very privately located plot in an esteemed property development in the hills just 4 km outside the center of Hua Hin.
The house has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a big combined living and kitchen area of approximately 45m².
From the master bedroom and the living room there is direct access to the terrace with the 25m² pool through the big sliding glass doors.
The master bedroom is 20m² and has a walk in closet and en suite private bathroom with both indoor and outdoor shower.
The second bedroom is 15m² and the third bedroom is 12m² and share an en suite bathroom and separate shower with glass ceiling.
The house is decorated in a mix of modern Thai and Scandinavian style. Ceiling heights are approximately 3,5 meter and in the combination with the many sliding doors it feels very airy and light.
In addition to the terrace in connection with the house, the carport has a sun deck on the top with a lounge area with excellent views of the surrounding mountains and neighborhood.
Besides the immediate features and amenities of the house, you will also have access to the club house with fitness room and a large 7 x 20 m swimming pool with kids’ pool. Also you can rent DVDs and use free Wi-Fi here.
The construction of the villa will finish in September 2014.
The Villa has the following amenities:
● Outdoor Thai kitchen
● Washing machine
● Glasses, plates, pots and pans
● Kitchen utensils
● Flat screen TV in Living room (with thai channels)
● DVD player
● Towels and beach towels
● Pillows, duvets and linen
● One golf set for men, steel shafts, that can be borrowed for free (just remember to clean them
● 2 children’s bikes size 12” and 16”
● 25m2 swimming pool w. outdoor shower
Hua Hin is a peaceful and charming resort town south of Bangkok and has been a favorite destination with the royal family of Thailand and its people since the beginning of the last century. In the early 1920’s the railway from Bangkok stretched south to Hua Hin, and the opening of the landmark colonial-style Railway Hotel followed soon after. This made it convenient for the royal family and people from the capital of Thailand to travel here regularly and firmly established Hua Hin as a preferred holiday retreat among the local population. Today Hua Hin brilliantly accommodates for both Western and Thai visitors, with its beautiful beaches, several world class golf courses, five star hotels, resorts and spas. In addition a rich mix of international cuisine, bars, restaurants and outdoor markets offers an attractive and pleasant supplement of nightlife activities.
Located 4 km west of Hua Hin, towards Black Mountain and Pala-U waterfall, the villa resides only a short drive away from town. Literally across the road you will find the Mongkol driving range. Black Mountain Golf Club is only a 5-10 minute drive away, while other golf courses in the near vicinity are Royal Hua Hin Golf Course, Springfield Golf and Spa, Imperial Lake View and Majestic Creek, which all can be easily reached by the bypass road to Pranburi. Other nearby attractions are the Elephant Park, with its elephant shows and trekking, and the Wat Huay Mongkol temple.
Distance from the villa to some of the many attractions in Hua Hin:
Mongkol Golf Driving Range 0,5km
Balloon Park (helium balloon for excellent views of Hua Hin) 0,8km
Elephant Villa 1,5km
Big C supermarket (for your supplies during your stay) 2,0km
Town Center (and the famous night market) 4,0km
Hua Hin Beach 5,0km
King’s Palace 6,0km
7 world class golf courses 5-20 km
Monthly rate 40,000 THB (Minimum 1 month stay)
Long term rate >12 months 35,000 THB
What is included in the rate:
● Occupancy of up to 6 people (If you are more than this number of people please contact us to hear if we can accommodate).
● Master bedroom has king size bed
● 2nd bedroom has king size bed
● 3rd bedroom has two single beds
● Use of the mentioned amenities
● Cleaning at the end of the stay is included in the rental price.
● Regular cleaning of the swimming pool
● Regular maintenance of the garden area
● Check in time is at 14:00 (we cannot guarantee check in prior to this)
● Checkout at 12:00 (noon). Later checkout depends on availability. Checkout before 09.00 am or after 17.00pm. will be a services charge at 1,000 THB
What is not included in the rate:
● All other bills related to the use of the house (electricity, water, etc.). Electric cost 5.5 THB/Reading meter, Water cost 15 THB/Cubic meter.
● Cleaning during the stay (this can be arrange at an additional cost of 700 THB per time, only Change of linen and towels NOT incl. laundry).
● No smoking inside the house
● No pets allowed and No children under 8 years old allowed
● Please follow any directions provided by security and management on the site
Please feel free to contact us for viewing.