“A Community Solar Development”
“Energy Sharing For a Sustainable Future”
Baan Phu Thara Development: Hua Hin’s new eco-friendly village of luxury pool villas
The highest standards and a privileged tropical lifestyle with privacy and security are what is found by the long list of international clients from the developers of this new project who have a history of being a safe and trusted and with a reputation for high quality construction and finishing, delivering great properties on time and in the best locations.
A proven track-record is an all important factor in delivering customer confidence through reliability, security and a very high code of conduct throughout all business dealings. Intelligent designs and careful attention to detail allow the delivery of homes that satisfy the discerning owner.
Site master plan:
These properties are available off-plan and here are the key features:
- A luxury private estate of 41 properties set on 21 Rai of prime land located mid-way between Hua Hin center and Black Mountain.
- A quiet natural stress free environment with mountain views and cool breezes.
- An outstanding location only 7 km (10 minutes’ drive) from the center of Hua Hin and the many beaches but far enough away to ensure peace and solitude.
- Approximately 3 km from the award winning Black Mountain Golf Course, Hua Hin International School, Water Park and Hua Hin Bypass.
- A ecologically advanced development designed with many premium features to maximize savings and minimize the cost of living.
- A innovative “Community Solar Development” energy sharing for a sustainable future.
- The Electrical System is fully compliant with local electrical authority and IEC International standards and a 0.04 Second sensitivity circuit breaker that protects human life and equipment.
- Fitness center and communal spa bath set in quiet tropical gardens that epitomizes relaxation and refined living.
- All of our villa designs are wheelchair friendly.
Creating luxury environments with low maintenance and low energy costs.
Thai Country Homes specialises in premium properties in quiet country locations, and are renowned for designing and building beautiful homes with a meticulous eye for detail and an emphasis on subtle luxury.
The most desirable locations and excellence in build quality, design and finishing.
The smallest detail is carefully considered to ensure homes complement contemporary living and enhance your lifestyle.
Villas are fitted with a 2 zone (Lounge and Terrace) ‘Nuvo’ home audio system which gives an unparalleled listening experience, with wired and wireless distributed audio solutions specially designed to match incredible fidelity with the latest in streaming source variety and intuitive control.
All villa designs are wheelchair friendly and all come with an automated security / safety lighting system in the case of a power failure, a security alarm and CCTV cameras for peace of mind.
A concept that offers outstanding value, combining classic architecture that is in keeping with its surroundings and innovative features all balanced by a continuous awareness of “green living”
Country Homes state that their target market is aimed primarily towards people coming to live in Hua Hin as a better option for a higher quality of life, and feel that the property that they purchase should reflect this, as this maybe a last major purchase for those people retiring.
Obviously budgets are all important with regard to a purchase and Thai Country Homes has tried to get the balance right as to what is important in a home regarding quality, finishing, low maintenance and low energy costs at a very affordable price.
Product – Quality – Value – Safety – Customer Service – After Sales Service – Exceptional Lifestyle – Peace of Mind
The Complete Package at Thai Country Homes.
Executive Villa is a three bedroom design with all bedrooms having on-suite facilities, this villa has a living area including under the roof terrace of 203 Sqm. All bedrooms enjoy access to the terrace and swimming pool. The main area of the house, which includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan and this villa also has a separate laundry room and office. This Villa comes with a furniture package to the retail value of 900,000 Baht included in the sales price.
Deluxe Villa is a three bedroom design with all bedrooms having on-suite facilities, this villa has a living area including under the roof terrace of 183 Sqm. The master and first guest bedroom enjoys access to the terrace and swimming pool. The main area of the house, which includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan. This Villa comes with a furniture package to the retail value of 800,000 Baht included in the sales price.
Boutique Villa is a three-bedroom design with all bedrooms having on-suite facilities, this villa has a living area including under the roof terrace of 163 Sqm. The master and first guest bedroom enjoys access to the terrace and swimming pool. The main area of the house, which includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan. This Villa comes with a furniture package to the retail value of 700,000 Baht included in the sales price.
Superior Villa is a two-bedroom design with both bedrooms having on-suite facilities, this villa has a living area including under the roof terrace of 138 Sqm. Both the master and Guest bedrooms enjoys access to the terrace and swimming pool with the guest bedroom being separate from the main living area. The main area of the house includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan. This Villa comes with a furniture package to the retail value of 600,000 Baht included in the sales price.
Community Solar System
UPVC Double Glazing Windows & Doors
LED Lighting & Automated LED Safety Lighting
Invertor Air Conditioners
Under Roof & Over Ceiling Insulation
Low Energy Eco Swimming Pool Pump
Invertor Pump High Pressure Water Control
Circuit Breaker with a 0.04 Second Circuit Breaker
Facilities at Baan Phu Thara
Baan Phu Thara management company services include:
- Fitness center, communal spa bath and sala set in quiet tropical gardens that epitomizes relaxation and refined living.
- Shuttle Bus to and from Hua Hin.
- Maid Service.
- 24 hour security guards.
- Garden and swimming pool maintenance
- Trash removal.
- Common areas cleaned.
- Office manager for inquiries.
Compulsory Common Fees: 3,000 Baht per Month per plot.
Services include: 24 Hour Security – Communal Development Facilities – Servicing Common Gardens and flowerbeds – Cleaning of Common Areas and Roads – Trash Removal – Service Manager and Office Staff.
Optional Fees – Private Garden & Swimming Pool Service: Swimming Pool to be cleaned and serviced 3 times a week including chemicals (top up water for property owner’s account).
Gardens serviced 3 times a week to include when required, watering, grass cutting, trimming, sweeping and the removal of cuttings etc.
Cost of Garden & Swimming Pool Service:-
6 Baht per Sqm of plot size (prices quoted below are approximate as it depends on plot size)
Leelawadee Boutique 2,400 Baht per month – Approximately 400 Sqm
Leelawadee Deluxe 3,000 Baht per month – Approximately 500 Sqm
Leelawadee Executive 3,900 Baht per month – Approximately 650 Sqm
Maids to clean your property can be supplied by Baan Phu Thara management office.
Half Day – 600 Baht
Full Day – 1,000 Baht
*Common fees / garden & pool maintenance costs will rise in line with inflation.
- Foundation – Reinforced concrete support columns on piled or pad footings.
- Structure – Reinforced concrete support columns.
- Floors – Reinforced concrete ring beam and reinforced concrete slab.
- Under floor piped pest control system.
- Car Parking – Reinforced concrete slab.
- Terrace – Reinforced concrete slab flamed granite finish.
- Swimming Pool – Ceramic tiled finished with water proof grout.
- Exterior Garden Walls – 2 m high 7 cm concrete block, cement rendered and painted.
- Exterior House Walls – 14 cm concrete block, cement rendered and painted.
- Pitched Roof – Steel frame supported by reinforced concrete ring beam and concrete roof tile.
- Under roof tile insulation.
- Flat Roof – Reinforced waterproof concrete slab.
- Rain Guttering – UPVC gutters and downpipes.
- Underground water storage tank (Reinforced concrete)
- Exterior Doors and Windows – UPVC Double glazed units and expandable fly screening fitted to all exterior sliding doors.
- Ceilings – Gypsum Board with white painted finish.
- 3 inch aluminum insulation over ceiling boards.
- Interior Floors – Ceramic tiles.
- Interior Walls – 7 cm concrete block with rendered finish.
- Interior Walls – Plastered with painted finish.
- Bathroom Interior walls – 7 cm concrete block finished with ceramic tiles.
- Bathroom Equipment – American Standard.
- Bathroom Built in Furniture – Laminate finish, granite top.
- Bedroom Built in Furniture – Laminate finish, aluminum handles.
- Interior Doors – Wood stained finish.
- Handles – Hafele or equivalent.
- Kitchen – European kitchen with granite work surface.
- Kitchen Utilities – Hafele / Cotto / Franke or equivalent including oven, hot plates, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Kitchen Sink – Stainless steel.
- Lighting – LED.
- Air Conditioning – All independent units, surface mounted, energy saving invertor units
- Electric remote control adjustable speed ceiling fans
- Electric Remote gate control.
- Hot Water – Central hot water cylinder.
- Electrical system – P.V.C. conduit for all wiring, control panel and electrical accessories
- The electrical system is designed, installed and tested to be fully compliant with local electrical authority and IEC International standards.
- Solar roof panels
- Waste Water – Septic tank system
- Water Drainage – Drains around the surrounding wall, connected to the project main drainage system.